- To bring about improvement in the social, economic, spiritual and environmental aspects of life in order to improve and change the lives of the people living in the Changar areas of Kangra District.
- To work with village level institutions and the people belonging to the weaker sections of the society to actively engage them in this process of change towards social, economic, spiritual and environmental awakening.
- To disseminate scientific knowledge to the people through the effective utilization of innovative and appropriate technology in all areas of social and environmental upgradation
- To provide primary health care services in the region with focus on women’s health and to promote mother and child health care in the villages
- To effectively utilize local natural resources to the optimum level towards overall rural development